SAN FRANCISCO – May 4, 2021
First Quarter 2021 Highlights
- 114% YoY increase in net new ARR, up 15% QoQ
- 41% YoY increase in total sales
Reciprocity, a leader in information security risk and compliance with its ZenGRC platform, today announced the company saw outstanding results in the first quarter of 2021, achieving new records across its go-to-market initiatives, coming off an unprecedented 2020.
Last year the management of risk and compliance became a strategic imperative and top board-level concern. Reciprocity successfully aligned its GTM strategy to capitalize on the growing market opportunity, driving results with a strong sales operation, an innovative culture that is focused on expanding the capabilities of the ZenGRC platform and the increasing demand for information security risk and compliance solutions.
“The CISOs we serve have been actively seeking help, guidance and additional services in these challenging times. Our team rose to the occasion and we’re excited about the strong partnerships we’ve forged,” said Ken Lynch, Founder and Chief Executive Officer. “Given the many growth opportunities that lie ahead for us, we plan to continue expanding our GTM activities to capture increased market share. We are thrilled to welcome our new ZenGRC customers, including Artnet, Healthpilot, NEP, Provation Medical, and Trintech to name just a few.”
“I chose ZenGRC to help us organize and mature our compliance operations at Artnet. I’m looking forward to the team utilizing the templates for different aspects of compliance we are interested in pursuing, including ISO 27001, SOC 2, existing and upcoming privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA, etc). I also liked the flexibility to add our own compliance rules for custom requirements for our annual external financial and technical audits. One of the most attractive features was the ability to track and share compliance checks across multiple regulations to minimize the work and overhead.”
-Matthew Cochran, CTO at Artnet
- Learn how to leverage the ZenGRC Platform for all your compliance, audit, risk, third-party risk solutions, and governance and policy management applications
- Find out how ZenGRC covers a wide range of use cases, across all industries
- Learn more about information security risk and compliance issues and best practices at our blog
- Engage in ZenGage, a global Slack community. Share ideas and feedback, learn more about our platform and technology, and connect with peers
- To learn more about Reciprocity visit reciprocitylabs.com
- Connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
Reciprocity equips organizations with the fastest, easiest and most prescriptive information security solutions in the market. Our fully integrated and automated ZenGRC platform powers a full catalog of compliance, risk and other infosec applications. Supported by our award-winning customer service and industry-leading GRC expert teams, we help businesses realize the industry’s fastest time to value while fostering in-house expertise.
Reciprocity, ZenGRC and ZenConnect are trademarks and registered trademarks of Reciprocity in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners. © 2021 Reciprocity. All rights reserved.